June 1–30, 2019
Pledged so far: $149.00 per Thorns Goal
Help Rose City Riveters support the Transactive Gender Project!
The TransActive Gender Project at Lewis & Clark provides a holistic range of services and expertise to empower transgender and gender expansive children, youth, and their families in living healthy lives that are free of discrimination.
- Professional development and community centered training and education;
- Facilitated support groups for adult family/allies and youth age 4-18;
- Advocacy related to gender diverse social justice;
- Policy development/implementation consultation and guidance, and
- Screened referrals to mental health & medical providers experienced in trans youth care
Please join us by making a pledge today!
Thorns vs Chicago Red Stars
Thorns vs North Carolina Courage
Thorns vs Utah Royals
Thorns vs Houston Dash