The 2021 Timbers Army PrideRaiser campaign is proud to support the Transactive Gender Project!
Select a dollar amount that fits your budget. For every goal the Timbers score in the month of June, you'll be donating to support TransActive.
The TransActive Gender Project at Lewis & Clark provides a holistic range of services and expertise to empower transgender and gender expansive children, youth, and their families in living healthy lives that are free of discrimination.
- Professional development and community centered training and education;
- Facilitated support groups for adult family/allies and youth age 4-18;
- Advocacy related to gender diverse social justice;
- Policy development/implementation consultation and guidance, and
- Screened referrals to mental health & medical providers experienced in trans youth care
In a time when anti-trans discrimination is on the rise, it is more important than ever to support transgender and gender expansive youth and their families. Please join us in making a pledge today.