You have learned all about Prideraiser, and now you are ready to start a Prideraiser campaign in your supporter community. Here’s what you need to do.
- Choose an organization in your area that serves the LGBTQ community.
- Reach out and let them know you’ll be doing a Prideraiser campaign.
- Decide how you will be determining your eligible Prideraiser goals. Stick with June since it’s Pride month, but it is up to you if you’re including just home goals or away goals too. Let your club’s schedule guide you!
- Fill out this application to let us know about you and your campaign. We will help you get set up on prideraiser.org
- Start spreading the word!
At the end of June, Prideraiser will contact everyone who makes a pledge and ask them make a donation directly to the organization you chose. The Prideraiser platform is completely free to use, and we do not take a cut of donations.