You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. We’ve also got some tips and tricks that may be useful to advanced users.
- Slack - A tour of the Prideraiser Slack workspace, including a few special purpose channels
- Updating Goals- Ensure your campaign’s fundraising is successful by keeping your goal tally up to date
- Pledges - Details about the per-goal fundraising model used by Prideraiser and managing pleddges for your campaign
- Partner Contributions- A new way to track major supplemental support of your campaign’s LGBTQ+ beneficiary organization by your club or other business partners
- Merch - Prideraiser-branded merch is available to help you promote your campaign
- Analytics- Advanced users can use analytics to determine if emails to members or social media posts result in a Prideraiser pledge
- Subdomain Redirects - Short URLs for your campaign
- Social Images - Dynamically-generated, shareable images to promote your Prideraiser efforts
Is there some other topic you would like to see published guidance on? Please let us know by posting in the #general channel on Slack or reaching out to the volunteer Prideraiser team.