You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. We’ve also got some tips and tricks that may be useful to advanced users.
- 🆕 Introduction and Setup - A guide for new supporters groups and admins that have taken over Prideraiser responsibilities for their SG
- Choosing a Charity Partner - Thoughts when considering a beneficiary for your Prideraiser campaign
- Slack - A tour of the Prideraiser Slack workspace, including a few special purpose channels
- Updating Goals - Ensure your campaign’s fundraising is successful by keeping your goal tally up to date
- Pledges - Details about the per-goal fundraising model used by Prideraiser and managing pleddges for your campaign
- Dashboard - Stats and tasks related to your campaign
- Partner Contributions - A new way to track major supplemental support of your campaign’s LGBTQ+ beneficiary organization by your club or other business partners
- Merch - Prideraiser-branded merch is available to help you promote your campaign
- Analytics - Advanced users can use analytics to determine if emails to members or social media posts result in a Prideraiser pledge
- Subdomain Redirects - Short URLs for your campaign
- Social Images - Dynamically-generated, shareable images to promote your Prideraiser efforts
- 🆕 Testimonials - Share stories of your Prideraiser experience and impact
- Wrap Up - Your responsibilities, and ours, at the end of a campaign
Is there some other topic you would like to see published guidance on? Please let us know by posting in the #general channel on Slack or reaching out to the volunteer Prideraiser team.